vineri, 27 noiembrie 2009

Just do me one favor! Never tell me sky's the limit, when there's foot prints on the moon!! ok!!!

Once , Reverend Run said : "Just do me one favor! Never tell me sky's the limit, when there's foot prints on the moon!! ok!!!" and as far as I am concerned I find it more than true/real . What is it with people today that are always tryin' to put a line on the others dreams . You can't say STOP while I'm still walking , you can't ERASE someting I'm still writing and you definitely can't crash or burn something I'm still building .
People will never understand that . Everyone is looking up for number one , for "being on top of the world" . But
one thing about being on top of the world .. it gives you a long, long way to fall . So , don't climb a mountain by stepping or crashing others happiness , make it your own way or at least try to .
So if you try to make me believe something just because you believe in , or you think it's right you're more than wrong . I have my right to make my dreams come true and believe in them . I won't live according to your standards . That's why , if you tell me now that I can't move on because you couldn't .. it won't make a diffrence .. cuz the less I need someones approval .. the further I will go in life .

Nighty-night .
XOXO , BJ .

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu